welcome

welcome

viernes, 5 de agosto de 2016

HOMEWORK



Practice the following words for the test on Monday August 8st: The, is, bat, big, cat, sat, mat, fat, rat, hat, ant, This, go, van, man, mad, pan, fan, car, fast, dad, Look, at, and, cap, yellow, bag, pet, ham, sad, jar, I, black, farm, map, Sam, nap, park, can, run, one, see, egg, leg, elf, men, bell, hen, boy, girl, red, am, two, he, she, it, pen, jet, wet, bed, gray, green, three, you, are, net, nest, vet, vest, fell, little, blue, tent, get, in, out, belt, web, we, they, desk, help, well, four, want, pink, eat, my, like, sell, tell, play, box, have, has, orange, tree, mom, mop, top, hot, from, here, there, see, five, who, pot, dog, fox, hop, old, new, six, sleep, purple, long, how, come, lot, seven, jump, swim, thin, what, cold, brown, baby, crib, short, log, hog, ox, pop, cot, dot, job, eight, not, ball, white, dig, lid, wig, hill, listen, happy, nine, know, where, find, with, without, will, pig, hit, fish, bib, sit, pin, ten, fin, pill, kiss, do, does, sun, bus, bug, tub, hug, talk, walk, eleven, when.
* Reading Book: Aa, Ss, Cc, Mm, Tt, Pp, Ee, Nn, Ff, Bb, Jj, Oo, Kk, Rr, Dd, Ii, Yy.
* Read: My yellow Book, My Orange Book, My Blue Book, My Green Book, My Purple Book, My Red Book, Senses Book, caretakers book, Games we play, My neighborhood, What animals eat, Frog is hungry.
*Practice the numbers from 1-100
* Practice greater than, less than and equal numbers.
*Practice one digit addition and subtraction.
*Practice mental math.
*Practice odd and even numbers.
* Homework book pages: 46, 47, 48, 49, 50.
* Practice the poem  #18         Letter “Yy”
“Yesterday I went shopping
with my grandma Lin
I got a yellow yo-yo
you can watch it spin.”

*Science test: Part of the body. Wednesday August 10th
*Read 10 minutes everyday

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario