welcome

welcome

sábado, 23 de abril de 2016

HOMEWORK


*Practice the following words for the test on Monday April 25th: The, is, bat, big, cat, sat, mat, fat, rat, hat, ant, This, go, van, man, mad, pan, fan, car, fast, dad, Look, at, and, cap, yellow, bag, pet, ham, sad, jar, I, black, farm, map, Sam, nap, park, can, run, one, see, egg, leg, elf, men, bell, hen, boy, girl, red, am, two, he, she, it, pen, jet, wet, bed, gray, green, three

* Reading Book: Aa, Ss, Cc, Mm, Tt, Pp, Ee

* Read: My yellow Book, My Orange Book, My Blue Book, My Green Book, My Purple Book, My red Book.

*Practice the numbers from 1-80

* Practice greater than, less than and equal numbers

*Practice one digit addition and subtraction

* Homework book pages: 11, 12, 13 14.

* Practice the poem:  7         Letter “Ee”


APRIL 27TH - SENSES QUIZ
APRIL 29TH - SOUTH AMERICA QUIZ (RECOGNIZE EVERYCOUNTRY ON THE MAP AND ITS CAPITALS)
MAY 3RD  TO MAY 6TH - ORAL ENGLISH (POEMS: LETTER M, T, P, E, AND READING)
*Read 10 minutes everyday

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario