welcome

welcome

sábado, 30 de abril de 2016

Homework



*Practice the following words for the test on Tuesday May 3rd The, is, bat, big, cat, sat, mat, fat, rat, hat, ant, This, go, van, man, mad, pan, fan, car, fast, dad, Look, at, and, cap, yellow, bag, pet, ham, sad, jar, I, black, farm, map, Sam, nap, park, can run, one, see, egg, leg, elf, men, bell, hen, boy, girl, red, am, two, he, she, it, pen, jet, wet, bed, gray, green, three, you, are, net, nest, vet, vest, fell, little, blue, tent, get.
* Reading Book: Aa, Ss, Cc, Mm, Tt, Pp, Ee, Nn
* Read: My yellow Book, My Orange Book, My Blue Book, My Green Book, My Purple Book, My Red Book, Senses Book
*Practice the numbers from 1-90
* Practice greater than, less than and equal numbers.
*Practice one digit addition and subtraction.
*Practice mental math.
* Homework book pages: 15, 16, 17.
* Practice the poem:  8#         Letter “Nn”
MAY 3RD – MAY 6TH ORAL ENGLISH (POEMS: LETTER “M”, “T”, “P”, “E”
AND READING 
*Read 10 minutes everyday

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario