welcome

welcome

jueves, 12 de mayo de 2016

Homework



*Practice the following words for the test on Monday 16th The, is, bat, big, cat, sat, mat, fat, rat, hat, ant, This, go, van, man, mad, pan, fan, car, fast, dad, Look, at, and, cap, yellow, bag, pet, ham, sad, jar, I, black, farm, map, Sam, nap, park, can, run, one, see, egg, leg, elf, men, bell, hen, boy, girl, red, am, two, he, she, it, pen, jet, wet, bed, gray, green, three, you, are, net, nest, vet, vest, fell, little, blue, tent, get, in, out, belt, web, we, they, desk, help, well, four, want, pink, eat, my, like, sell, tell, play, box, have, has.
* Reading Book: Aa, Ss, Cc, Mm, Tt, Pp, Ee, Nn, Ff, Bb
* Read: My yellow Book, My Orange Book, My Blue Book, My Green Book, My Purple Book, My Red Book, Senses Book, caretakers book.
*Practice the numbers from 1-100
* Practice greater than, less than and equal numbers.
*Practice one digit addition and subtraction.
*Practice mental math.
* Homework book pages: 20, 21, 22.
* Practice the poem:  10#         Letter “Bb”
“Let´s bounce the ball high.
Let’s bounce the ball low.
Let’s bounce the ball fast.
Let’s bounce the ball slow.”
May 18th Math test – Less than, greater than, equal (<,>,=)
                                       addition and subtraction.
May 19th Science test – parts of the face.
May 20th Grammar test – Write sentences using verbs.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario