welcome

welcome

miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2016

Homework



*Practice the following words for the test on Monday 24th The, is, bat, big, cat, sat, mat, fat, rat, hat, ant, This, go, van, man, mad, pan, fan, car, fast, dad, Look, at, and, cap, yellow, bag, pet, ham, sad, jar, I, black, farm, map, Sam, nap, park, can, run, one, see, egg, leg, elf, men, bell, hen, boy, girl, red, am, two, he, she, it, pen, jet, wet, bed, gray, green, three, you, are, net, nest, vet, vest, fell, little, blue, tent, get, in, out, belt, web, we, they, desk, help, well, four, want, pink, eat, my, like, sell, tell, play, box, have, has, orange, tree, mom, mop, top, hot, from, here, there, see, five, who.
* Reading Book: Aa, Ss, Cc, Mm, Tt, Pp, Ee, Nn, Ff, Bb, Jj
* Read: My yellow Book, My Orange Book, My Blue Book, My Green Book, My Purple Book, My Red Book, Senses Book, caretakers book, Games we play.
*Practice the numbers from 1-100
* Practice greater than, less than and equal numbers.
*Practice one digit addition and subtraction.
*Practice mental math.
* Homework book pages: 23, 24, 25.
* Practice the poem:  11#         Letter “Jj”
“Joy can pick a prize
It will be hers to keep,
Will she take the jacks or the jet?
The jump rope or the jeep?.”

*Read 10 minutes everyday
*Please sign the weekly chart.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario